Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My troll

I passed on working on the forsaken this week.  Instead I attempted to finish a single troll.  I figure since it only needed small touches I would finished the troll and do some work on the Valiant.  That was a mistake.  Every time I thought I was done with the troll I notice sometime else, usually really small, that needed to be done on it.  I did get to do some work on the Valiant, but not as much as I had hope.




I'm going to spent another hour sometime this week on the troll max and then call it done.  I just realize that it will be the first piece that I have ever finished.  The forsaken break will continue next week as I need something else to work on.  Update on the campaign will be forthcoming later this week.  Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment