Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Update in Chaos (3-28-16)

Recently the only thing I've been working on is Team Yankee. That was because I was preparing to go to TwisterCon which was this past weekend. It was a 20 hour affair but it was a blast and well worth the effort. I got the chance to meet another community of Team Yankee players. Going forward any events or campaigns I come up for Team Yankee now potential has a much larger pool players who may participate. Exciting times! My Team Yankee force is coming together but there is still a lot of work to be done on it. At the same time I have push aside work that needs to be done on other projects that I want to get back to. So after doing another progress video and an overview of my time at TwisterCon, I'm going to put Team Yankee on the back burner so I can get something done on my other projects. Getting started on the Bretonnian Battalion is number one on my list. Watch for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment