Friday, July 12, 2013

The Showcase returns

Its late but here is this week's showcase.  I did very little work on the forsaken, not enough to be worth showing.  I could not get myself motivated to work on the small details that is left on them.  Instead I did work on the trio of Chaos Knight's horse.  In particular I mostly just work on one.  I still consider myself a new painter and I'm mostly learning from trial by error.  One thing I would like to know if it is easier to paint the knight and horse separately instead of after they are glue together.  To find out I need to finish at least one horse as fast as possible.  I am pleased this horse is almost done, but I do not look forward to working on the mouth.  These pictures were taken at my home.  I did the painting at my LCS but the pictures I took were way too shiny.




No comments:

Post a Comment