Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Getting back on track


I finished the photography part of "this" weeks showcase Tuesday.  However when I sat down to write my mind went completely blank.  Since this showcase is so late I will post the next one this Friday.

One of the things I wanted to talk about was changes to the showcase.  The forsaken and the Valiant still needs a little/lot of work but I am taking them off my painting log schedule.  The Valiant is nearly done but I haven't touch it in weeks because I am unhappy with the color of the axe.  Until I can decide on a new color for it, there is no point to have it on the schedule.  The forsaken are a little different.  Their problem is what work they need is very tedious.  It feels every step I take on them I make a mistake that sets me back.

So what is on the schedule?  For starters the three Chaos Knight horses that I've work on before will be staying.  They are also the only thing I work on this week.  Joining will be a cockatrice as soon as I prime it.  Also joining are two Chaos Warriors I had on my shelf.  Prime and ready to be painted.




No comments:

Post a Comment