Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Progress Review #3


I will make this one quick. In April I got a few Test of Honour models done, a little more than half of what I'm planning on using at the upcoming tournament. What I got done is a group of bowmen, a mounted archer, sergeant of archery and Widow Takeda Naoko special character which I'm using as a normal mounted samurai. Naoko was glued down but she was dropped in my first game with her and broke off. I haven't repaired her yet because I'm thinking its going to be easier to paint her like this. My progress slowed during the second half of the month when I had trouble deciding on what to do about the bases. I dislike terrain on bases but at the same time I don't want plain or unpainted bases either. Now that I have an idea on what to do, I can finish my tournament force and maybe start on my Oda force. I'm not going to make any predictions on what I will get done this month as I seem to be bad at them. What I can say is that I'm planning on getting a lot done this month, what exactly is kind of up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment