Friday, December 16, 2016

Warhammer and Charity

The Warhammer Youtubers had a special "Topic of the Week" this week. Vince and Tom have set up a page where people can donate to UNICEF. UNICEF is a charity that helps poor children around the world. I first heard about UNICEF from a TV show host whom has a partnership with them to build desks in schools too poor to have their own. For the past 4 or 5 years I always hear about them during the Christmas season, so UNICEF is something I would support. I am not in a position to be able to give myself so I figure the next best thing is to promote a charity I believe in. And if the thought of giving isn't enough of an incentive to donate, Vince and Tom have sweeten the deal by offering a raffle. From what I understand anyone who donates any amount will be put into a raffle for Games Workshop products they are giving away. To hear more about it from Vince himself, you can watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAf24OVDdk.

If you want to go directly to their donation page, it is here: https://give.everydayhero.com/us/warhammer-weekly-unicef-giving-extravaganza-2016

If you are willing and able, please donate. If you are unable to donate then please share this story. Lastly, if you do donate or if this story moves you then please leave a comment below. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment