Friday, September 16, 2016

A Short Update

I'm current working on a few pieces that I had hope would be out soon. An article about my BattleTech Campaign plans, possible new game I'm thinking about getting into, the paint job on my Team Yankee tanks or a Topic of the Week were all things I was working on and had hope at least one of them would be out by now. That didn't happen thanks in part to me getting extremely sick this week. I wasn't able to accomplish anything this week (outside of planning out my National Write a Novel Month novel for this year somehow through delirium). After seeing a doctor today I have manage to recover significantly and hope to release something this weekend. I can only hope because I haven't heal from my illness yet, I'm just feeling much better. Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment